IFR Extra Code of Conduct for Ethical Trade
IFR Extra employment practices comply with the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code http://www.ethicaltrade.org/eti-base-code
1. Employment is freely chosen
2. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
3. Working conditions are safe and hygienic
4. Child labour shall not be used
5. Living wages are paid
6. Working hours are not excessive
7. No discrimination is practised.
8. Regular employment is provided
9. No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
All suppliers and sub-contractors to IFR Extra are required to sign up to our terms and conditions which incorporate the ETI Base Code. In addition suppliers are required to ensure that the ETI Base Code is applied to their suppliers and sub-contractors